Objective This certificate is designed to allow choice and foster personal development in fields related to …
Anatomy & Physiology
The course consists of 24 modules and is aimed at students who would like to acquire an understanding of basic anatomy.
An Electronic Medical Record (EMR) is a computer-based or digital version of a patient’s paper medical …
Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- EMR Administration for the Health Office Professional is designed to introduce you to the concepts, knowledge and skills you will need to be successful as a Health Office Professional.
- Health Office Professionals play an important role in the patient flow of every health care office.
The Medical Billing (OHIP) Program teaches students how to apply the basic principles of Health Claim …
Medical Billing (OHIP)
- How the Ministry of Health (MOH) operates
- How health claims are processed from patient encounter to receipt of payment
- The relevant materials and reference information available when preparing and reconciling claims
This course is intended specifically for students who is required to have a working knowledge of …
This course is designed to be used as a stand-alone medical terminology course, which thoroughly and comprehensively covers the essential terms used in healthcare.
Identify and define the knowledge, skills, abilities, and responsibilities required of a medical transcriptionist–including medical editing. …
- Transcribe medical reports using correct report format
- Transcribe medical reports using correct capitalization, number, punctuation, abbreviation, symbol, and metric measurement rules
- Identify and define the knowledge, skills, abilities, and responsibilities required of a medical transcriptionist–including medical editing
The Principles of Nutrition course provides an introduction to the basic concepts related to nutrients in …
Principles of Nutrition
The course will further focus on methods for assessing nutritional status and dietary adequacy, as well as its applications to phases of the human life cycle.
Medix School’s OSMT Online Exam Bank offers more than 1,000 questions in a variety of tests …
Professional Exam Reviews
- Two practice Final Exams covering all content areas
- Timed exams to help with improving time management skills
- Multiple attempts per exam
- Instructors will be available via email if you have any specific questions
Medix Online’s Dental Assisting Online Exam Bank offers more than 1,000 questions in a variety of …
Dental Assisting Exam Bank
- The exams are timed so you can determine your test-time management skills.
- An instructor available via email to answer any or your course related questions
This certificate continuing education program is designed for Level I Dental Assistants who wish to upgrade …
Dental Assisting Level II Upgrade
- Students will circulate through a module program consisting of an Online Theory Component, as well as on site Practical Component.
- The online theory component must be completed before the student enters the hands-on practical component.
This course will introduce students to the basics of ABELDent, a popular software widely used in …
Dental Office Procedures
- Add a provider(s)
- Enter new patients
- Link a new patient with family members
- Search for patients
This course is intended specifically for students who are required to have a working knowledge of …
- The modular approach ensures that students learn and comprehend the language of dentistry on a much deeper level, and build a solid foundation for clinical competence.
- Our innovative and interactive approach goes beyond simple memorization and encourages students to read, speak and use terms in context.
These courses will introduce students to the fundamentals of various Microsoft Office programs such as MS Word, …
Microsoft Office Packages
- Whether you are new to Microsoft Office 2013, want to enhance your existing skills, or plan to get certified, there is a structured learning roadmap to meet your needs.
- Upon completion of the program(s), students will become more proficient in using these software suites within a professional setting.
This course is designed by the Pacific Institute to enhance post-secondary learning experience, as well as …
Thought Patterns for a Successful Career
- Define scotoma and identify areas where scotomas may be keeping the student from being more successful
- Provide an example that illustrates the difference between perception and truth
- List words that trigger one’s own self-talk